So I'm thinking that my life is so stress free that maybe this would be a good time to sell my house and get something smaller...yeah that is a good idea.
I was planning on doing a bunch of work on the house this year, so I start thinking about it last weekend (which is generally dangerous). I spoke with good friends of mine (who was going to do the work) and ask if it is worth it to put all that money into this house or look for something that fits us better.
So I went to see a realestate agent today and she is going to come and see the house tomorrow to give me an idea of how much we'd get for this house so I know what I'm looking at for a new house.
Now if that isn't stressful enough...I might have the house built instead. Actually I don't think that would be too bad, I have great friends to do the work...God really was looking out for me when he brought them into my life!!!
So I will be praying and asking if this is the right decision for Michaela and I...if I'm taking care of the gift God has given me. If you think of it please pray about this decision...nothing would happen for a few months.
Oh and the bark collar is really doing a great job...I'm wondering why I didn't get one of these ages ago!!