Michaela and I have been sick the last little while, we are both on antibiotics. She is doing much better...I'm getting there!
But we're still in the Christmas spirit...I found this meme on My Life as Annie's blog...and I really enjoyed it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both! I love wrapping presents, using nice paper and ribbon and bows...but some really need to be in bags.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Mid November...I know very early.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 2nd.
5. Do you like eggnog? No...gross!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Commodore Vic20...yes my first computer had 20kbs of memory....wow I'm old. I was 14 and I actually cried with joy when I opened it...it was such a surprise.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we got a porcelain one from Costco...gorgeous. Of course now Michaela plays with it so the pieces are slowing breaking...most have been glued together several times.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Ron's dad.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Michaela...which is probably why I've already gotten her too much!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A dream catcher.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas with the Kranks.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Garlic sausage, cheddar cheese and Ritz crackers (all together)...this was always our Christmas day lunch.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear, I got a prelit tree last year with all clear...I'm kind of wishing I'd gotten coloured lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuel.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Vixon.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pajama's Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Greed.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Singing, giving gifts, decorating, baking...pretty much everything.