So I have a few big projects (and several small ones) that I'm determined to have completed by the end of the school year!! I figure if is is in writing then I'll actually get it done...I may or may not take pictures!
Get my spare room in order, clean it out and get a bed and stuff in there..actually make it a spare room instead of the storage room it is. I'm not sure if it will be done by the time Jen visits...but maybe or probably not!
- Get my family room area organized and have all of Michaela's toys down there.
- Get Oreo set up outside for the summer...Rabbits in the house kind of smell!
- Little organizing projects - these should take about a hour each:
- clear out my computer armoire
- clean out the craft room - again
- clean and organize my dressers
- get my books organized
- finish all my filing
- organize my pantry cupboard
- organize my kitchen closet and cupboards
Once these things are done I will feel so much better and my house will be so much better to live in!!!
Well I'm heading out to help my friend do some painting and maybe get to plant a few more flowers in the garden!!