Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas, spent a lot of time with my family and we really enjoyed ourselves.

I was going to post a video of Michaela opening her Nintendo DS (classic Christmas video) but Blogger wouldn't post it...I'll try again later!

In the next couple of days I'll be changing Michaela's bedroom from flowers and butterflies to Hannah Montana...well just a few things need to be changed (pictures and wallpaper boarder).
We have had a great holiday, just relaxing and enjoying each other. we're having a pajama party tonight, which means Michaela picks a movie and we put on our pajamas and snuggle and enjoy a movie...I love these times!

Oh and seriously how cute is my cat Dixie! I was in the kitchen and seen she had jumped up into my shelves...I had to grab the camera.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

I wanted to drop by and thank you so much for your prayers for my brother, it means a lot, thank you :)

I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year.

Kerri said...

Your cat looks exactly like my terrorist type of kitten....he would be on the shelf with your cat and seeing if he could go to the next level!