Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Camping we Will Go!!

Yes tomorrow we will be venturing into the great outdoors and testing out the new tent trailer. I'm so excited, I haven't been camping for 6 years. Ron and I used to go out all of the time in our tent, but since we had Michaela we haven't been out.

We picked out our spots, I'm going out with some very great friends...I'm so looking forward to just enjoying them and our kids playing together.

The house is under some serious bathroom renovations and they are almost done. The second coat of paint will be put on and then it will be ready for the new vanity and counter and sink...I will post pictures once it is all done. I'm so excited about it. While we were in Disneyland my very good friends started the project by pulling out my old tub and putting in a wonderful deep soaker tub, new tile, new floor and now the rest of the stuff. It is so spa like...I'm so blessed!!

Well now I actually need to get my stuff together so I can actually get out and enjoy God's wonderful creation (thankfully with flush toilets and showers)!!